The best thing about camping holidays are all the wonderful shared moments. Our gîtes give you the best of both worlds – privacy and comfort in plenty of space surrounded by nature, plus the chance to meet people and share your holiday with others.
Every week we organise activities that introduce you to our beautiful region and its magnificent natural environment, and also give you a chance to exchange and share with others:
- Family creative workshops
- Guided walks to discover the local fauna and flora and to get to know other holiday-makers
- Astronomy sessions, marbles…
- The Briange special – every Wednesday, good food shared in good company around a large communal table!
Get to know each other
Our traditional pétanque pitches, swimming pool, children’s play area and welcome drink are all great ways to meet other people and share experiences – the welcome drink enables us to meet you as well !
But we have also created various activities and areas that go beyond the regular offer, such as:
- Shared gardens (remember them if you need some mint for your couscous)
- A workshop space
- Collective barbecues
- Shared accommodation – the spirit of camping and the comfort of a gîte!
Book your stay