Booking terms and conditions
- Your booking is made as soon as we receive your booking form and deposit (30% of your total reservation cost). The deposit can be paid by cheque, by bank card, or bank transfer (bank transfer fees are paid by the client) – IBAN (International Bank Account Number) FR76 1680 7001 1801 8210 3447 988, BIC (Bank Identification Code) CCBPFRPPGRE.
- We do not take bookings over the telephone.
- Bookings are considered definitive once we have send you a confirmation letter indicating the type of rental (pitch, tented accommodation, chalet, gîte), the period of your reservation and the amount of the deposit received.
- Booking fees are free of charge for all bookings longer than 1 night.
- Prices are calculated based on a 24-hour stay from 12 noon to 12 noon, according to how many nights are spent on the campsite. Campers can arrive any time between 12 noon and 9pm.
- You must pay for your stay the day before your departure.
- If you have not given prior written notice of a deferred arrival date, we will make your pitch available to other campers the day after the arrival date indicated on the booking confirmation letter.
- Don’t forget to bring an extension lead (at least 25m in length) for your electricity hook-up – the pitches are big and the closest hook-up might not be that near.
- Arrival times are between 4pm and 7pm, and departure times between 8am and 10am.
- Arrival and departure times are more flexible outside the main season (please contact us).
- The balance of your holiday must be paid in full one month ahead of your arrival date.
- A reduction will not be given in the case of late arrival or early departure.
- No guarantee deposit is requested on arrival
- We ask you to check on your arrival and to advise us immediately if there is anything missing or broken.
- It is not permitted to exceed the capacity of the accommodation. If we find there are more than the allowed number of people, we will charge you 30€ extra per person per night.
- On request, we will refund your booking deposit, minus a 20€ administrative fee, for any cancellations made at least one month before the requested arrival date.
We expect all clients to adhere to the Domaine de Briange house rules listed on notices in various places around the campsite.
Barbecue – communal charcoal barbecues are placed in various areas around the campsite for your use. Electric barbecues are not permitted.
Swimming-pool (from mid-May to mid-September) – swimming trunks are OBLIGATORY, shorts and bermudas are NOT PERMITTED.
Our campsite is appreciated for its calm surroundings, wide open spaces and eco-friendly design.
We look forward to seeing you soon!