For an elevated holiday!
Take the high ground and choose a holiday up in the sky!
The tree house is found perched among the oak trees, 2m above the ground, in the heart of the campsite. Perfect for a relaxing holiday taking life at your own pace. Great views over the surrounding landscape – lavender, vineyards and Mount Ventoux.
This unusual dwelling marries comfort with nature. We furnished it gradually with antique furniture from brocantes to give it a unique character, and we added a bird-themed décor. Let yourself fly away!
Ideal for couples, but can accommodate up to 4 people.
For your pleasure – the quiet, the view and the feeling of being all alone in the world
Our tree house
Tree house, 28 m², with patio perched up in the trees, accessed via a large bay window.
- Bedroom with a double bed (140)
- Bright living room with a sofa bed and TV
- Fitted kitchen with gas, oven, microwave oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer
- Shower room and separate WC
- Electric heating for winter