Les Cades : 4-person gîte
The largest and most comfortable of our gîtes, 44 m²
The gîte’s name refers to the juniper bushes found on the campsite and in the surrounding area. Their berries attract thrushes in winter and are also a great flavouring in food. Juniper wood is very scented and repels mites!
This gîte is cosy and comfortable, situated slightly apart from the rest on the edge of the scrubland, with a large outside area.
With it pretty patio, stone walls, juniper bushes, birdsong and chattering cicadas, you will think you’re in the Deep South!
For your pleasure – space, quiet and great views
- 2 bedrooms : 1 double bed (140), 2 single beds
- Fitted kitchen with ceramic cooking hob, pyrolysis oven, microwave oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer
- Living room with sofa and TV
- Shower room and separate WC
- Washing machine and tumbler dryer
- Electric heating and wood-burner for winter