This 4-person gite is the largest and most comfortable of our gites. 44 m², a terrace and a great outdoor space.
The gîte’s name refers to the juniper bushes found on the campsite and in the surrounding area. Their berries attract thrushes in winter and are also a great flavouring in food. Juniper wood is very scented and repels mites!
This 4-person gite is cosy and comfortable, situated slightly apart from the rest on the edge of the scrubland, with a large outside area.
With it pretty patio, stone walls, juniper bushes, birdsong and chattering cicadas, you will think you’re in the Deep South!
For your pleasure – space, quiet and great views
Amenities of our 4-person gite
- 2 bedrooms : 1 double bed (140), 2 single beds
- Fitted kitchen with ceramic cooking hob, pyrolysis oven, microwave oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer
- Living room with sofa and TV
- Shower room and separate WC
- Washing machine and tumbler dryer
- Electric heating and wood-burner for winter