Comfortable 6-person gite, 35 m², plus patio
The gîte is named after the Sautadou, a small stream that flows close to the campsite following heavy rainfall. Just a few minutes’ walk away you come to a 20m-high waterfall and limestone pits.
All our gîtes are positioned around the natural landscape of the domain, and this one is no exception! This means you don’t have neighbours right on top of you, and can enjoy the intimacy of your own outside space among the trees.
Mixing comfort with nature, this 3-bedroom gîte is ideal for bigger families. Take the plunge!
For your pleasure – space, quiet and comfort
Amenities of this 6-person gite
- 3 bedrooms – 1 double bed (140), 2 x 2 single beds (that can be pushed together to make double beds)
- Living room with sofa and TV
- Fitted kitchen with 4 gas rings, combination oven, microwave oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer
- Shower room and separate WC
- Washing machine
- Electric heating for winter