Avec vue sur le Ventoux: 4/5 person gîte
30 m², disabled access patio, specially fitted for people with reduced mobility
As you might guess from the name, this gîte has a magnificent view of Mount Ventoux! The highest point in Provence at 1911m, it has two nicknames – the Giant of Provence and the Bald Mountain. A key element of the Tour de France, Mount Ventoux is one of the most difficult uphill climbs. A challenge for experienced cyclists.
Adapted for reduced mobility, this gîte has large rooms to make it easier for disabled guests to get around and enabling everyone to really appreciate their stay. Its large bay window adds light and opens on to the outside area.
For your pleasure – space, comfort and great views over Mount Ventoux
See our prices
- 2 bedrooms – 1 double bed (140), 1 bunk-bed
- Living room with sofa and TV
- Fitted kitchen with 2 gas rings, combination oven, microwave oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer
- Shower room with integral WC
- Washing machine
- Electric heating for winter