Ardèche in summer, way to go!
Canoeing through the gorges, shopping the boutiques in Vallon Pont d’Arc, all the markets and so much more… Discover Ardèche in summer.
Close to the campsite
- Go for a walk or bike ride – we’ll show you the different routes!
- Head up to the Saint Remèze plateau, where you can meet friendly local producers and take in some interesting visits.
- In the summer, on our domain, enjoy the nature, space, swimming, and the tasty Ardèche food available in our shop and restaurant… not forgetting great moments shared with others in the vegetable patch, at our barbecue nights and in our nature workshops!
Around and about
- Beautiful little villages
- Great walks
- Sight-seeing – Madeleine Cave, Lavender Museum, Pont d’Arc Cavern, snail and llama breeding farms, Neovinum wine experience…
- Outdoor activities – canoeing, hi-wire tree adventure, potholing… plus canyoning just a little further afield
- And for those who dare to cross the Rhône – southern Drôme, the crocodile farm, Mount Ventoux…