Nature is just as beautiful in autumn and spring in Ardèche. The varying shades of light, going for walks without fear of getting too hot, a chance to get to know life on the plateau without the summer crowds.
Close to the campsite
- In spring in Ardèche – tulips, orchids, green lizards, ladybirds and singing birds. A wonderful time of year for walking and cycling, and for canoeing too. The days are longer and all the summer activities are already open!
- In autumn – grape-picking, and the birds are still out in force, in the middle of a golden landscape.
Around and about
- All the tourist sites are open – Madeleine Cave, Lavender Museum, Pont d’Arc Cavern, snail and llama breeding farms, Alba la Romaine…
- In spring – the Ferme en Ferme open weekend at local farms
- In autumn – international heritage open days, Ardèche Gorges marathon